Friday, November 30, 2018

Number One

This month has been kind of hectic, and I haven't really had time(AGAIN)for that much games... Last week was kind of filled with school work, and this one has been pretty bad too. Traditionally it has been this way though, since everything needs to be finished in time for Christmas. At least I'm kind of on board with the Christmas presents this year, feels nice to at least have something sorted out at the moment. We have finally had time to host our housewarming parties too, and all the cleaning and organizing is taking a toll. I have squeezed in a little WoW though, last week was the Burning Crusade timewalking where I did a lot of dungeons, was really fun for a change..! Got some decent gear from there as well, and was finally able to reach the item lvl requirement for LFR. So I have also tried out some raids, and I kind of like them so far. Now the world quest event is in progress, so I should really try to raise my rep with some factions.

Been playing Pokémon Crystal as well whenever I have been able to, and I recently left Ecruteak City after beating the gym leader there. I booted up Fallout Tactics yesterday too, since I accidentally got to school two hours early. It seems so far like an interesting game, but it's definitely not the easiest, and you really do need some tactics most of the time. I'm only on the third mission though, so I guess I'll learn eventually.

I'm in a hurry once again, so I guess I'll need to stop this here. I think the worst will be over in a few weeks time though, and I can maybe enjoy a semi-peaceful Christmas holiday for once, with a lot of games. You can always hope, right..?

No comments:

Post a Comment