Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sunny days

Yeah, so this summer turned around pretty fast. Apparently I have to work two jobs for 10 weeks, and that's pretty much the whole summer. This means that I only have time for work and sleep, and nothing else. I don't really know what to think about this yet, and I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it. Anyway, this means literally zero time for gaming, even less than during the school year. It makes me really sad and stressed out, but I don't have any other options right now. So there is probably going to happen pretty much nothing on this blog for the whole summer. Just a little warning.

I have tried to play some Fire Emblem on my phone while riding the bus to and from work, but sometimes I just fall asleep instead. I'm currently at the final chapter, so hopefully it wont be too long before I finish it. I have also tried to squeeze in a little WoW here and there, I'm now revered with both Argus factions, so I guess that's something. I have also continued doing quests in Icecrown, so that I could get that Loremaster of Northrend.

Haven't really had time for Overwatch lately, I hope I could fit a small gaming night in somewhere. Just trying to keep everything together right now. Midsummer Eve is tomorrow, so at least I won't be home this weekend. Let's just hope for sunny days, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment