Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Ugly kids

Been super busy again, mostly with schoolwork. Spring is kind of around the corner, which means a lot of activities outside, and less time for gaming. I have been more inspired with WoW than usual lately, and I picked up leveling with my alliance priest as soon as I finished with my warlock. Now that we have got a release date for Battle for Azeroth, I really need to make a comprehensive plan for pre-expansion activities. There are a lot of things that I would like to get done in-game before the release, but will I have time for that?

I have played more Overwatch of course, and yesterday the event Retribution was released. Unfortunately I had to go to work so I didn't have time to try it out, but maybe tonight. I have started playing Reaper and Sombra again after a little brake, seems to be working out kind of okay. Another game that I tried out again after a looong brake, is Torchlight II. I played it quite a lot maybe 3-4 years ago, and I really liked it.

I bought a new phone lately, so that kind of paused my Fire Emblem progress for a while, since I had to work a little bit to get my old save file from the previous phone. It all worked out though, so I can continue playing from where I left off, which is a huge relieve, since I don't think I would have bothered to start all over again. So the game is divided into a few separate "chapters", and I have only completed the first one so far. It instantly got a lot harder as I progressed into the second chapter, but it is still fun and intriguing. I'll continue playing whenever I have time, maybe I'll finish the game before summer..?

No comments:

Post a Comment