Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Question!

Now Legion is closer than ever, and I have only played WoW these last few weeks. Right now the "thing" is of course the Broken Shore scenario and the invasions. I really like it this time around, I think last pre-expansion patch had too little content. I'm currently grinding nethershards so I can buy that pet bat, and maybe I'll pick up something else too.

Who wasn't at least a little bit shocked when they saw the cinematics for the first time..? I mean, there were already rumors about Varian Wrynn, but Vol'jin too..?? Wow, I was sooo confused. AND the fact that Sylvanas is new Warchief is just mind-blowing. She is one of my favorite female characters in the game, and I really hope she can pull this off.

Anyway, I have to keep it pretty short today as I have quite a lot to do. I am not sure about how much time I will have for other games up until Legion, but I'll try my best to fit something in. After the release we all know what I'll be playing solely for some time...


No comments:

Post a Comment