Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Splinters

The past 4 days have been dedicated to only one game; Overwatch. There was this free open beta since the game will be released soon(May 24th), and I thought I'd try it out. Wasn't sure about it at first, but the more I played, the better it actually became. So it's something in style with Team Fortress, and there are a lot of different heroes to choose from. I particularly loved the crazy grenade-throwing guy Junkrat. He is maybe not the hero that gets the most kills, but he can really annoy the shit out of the enemy team, and what's more fun than that..?

I got a lot of material recorded, so I'll probably put together some sort of collage video of some of the heroes I played. I promise I'll really try to finish it this time, even though I have been extremely lazy these last few weeks... It's really warm outside, I'll blame it on that.

So, now I'm kind of hooked on Overwatch, and it looks like I have to buy it... But I also need to pre-order Legion. There is way too much going on right now for my wallet. The Warcraft movie will soon be coming to cinemas, and of course I'll go watch it. I'll be so broke this summer.

Anyways, I need to start working on that video now. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment