Monday, October 5, 2015

Free Cola

Yup, it has been some time since my last proper update... I'm tired all the time again, and days are becoming shorter and colder rapidly. School is still school, and otherwise I don't think much has actually happened in the world of me for a while... I have been playing mostly WoW, still trying to upgrade my DK's gear as much as possible. My warlock has also done some dungeons, and I got him to Tanaan Jungle so he can start doing dailys there. My shaman is stuck at level 94 at the moment, and a few days ago I started leveling my alliance priest. It's gonna be interesting to see the alliance side of this expansion as well. Other than that I have done some timewalking dungeons, and Brewfest stuff.

Some other games have been played, I continued my journey in New Vegas a few weeks ago, did a lot of side quests. Now I'm at a point where I need to go into a vault full of ghouls, so I guess that's why I kind of took a little break again... Well, I am going in there, that's for sure, just need to find the right moment for it. I am also playing this one Steam game that I recently bought, called Eador: Genesis. It's a turn-based strategy game released in 2009. It is an indie game so the graphics are quite outdated, but so far it is a very interesting a playable game. It's easy to get hooked on it though, I played like 3 hours today and I hardly noticed that time went by... Anyways, if I ever have time I will make a review of it.

Once again I have to go to bed, it's another goddamn Monday again tomorrow... I just want to sleep for a whole week, this is so much bullshit...


No comments:

Post a Comment