Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome to the(Tanaan)jungle

Yep, you guessed it, more WoW. I have been grinding apexis almost every day, and I'm very close now, at 130k. So in a few days that mount is mine. I'm also doing some progress on my Draenor Pathfinder achi(so that I can actually fly the thing later on), I only have to find a few more treasures and grind rep with The Saberstalkers. So, to sum up the past few weeks, there has been a looot of Tanaan Jungle...

On another note, today was my first school day, and that means I have a lot less time to game anything really for some time forward. I'm a little sad that I didn't have time to make more videos this summer, but I made a new video intro at least. I really like it, so I'm looking forward to actually use it in something. I'm in the middle of editing the skip-the-jungle video that I mentioned in last post, so that's probably going to be the first one.

Things will probably go pretty slow on the site up until Christmas at least, it is my last year in school and I really have a lot to do before I can get my degree. I hope to get a few videos up before my life force is totally drained. November will be dedicated to Fallout 4, that much I know. Oh, and then we of course have the new WoW expansion, Legion. It was just recently revealed, all I can say is that it looks totally awesome, but I hope they don't plan on releasing it too fast, because I'm not nearly done with Draenor yet...

Some time ago I also talked about making a page dedicated to browser games that I play from time to time on my Chromebook. I would really want that to happen, but I don't see when I would have the time... I recently found a new game to play, Call of Gods, and so far it seems really enjoyable.

Now I'm off to bed, it's going to be a loooong day tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment