Monday, August 31, 2015

That's not my bush baby

Ah, another monday, sucking ass as normal. I decided to write this on the train today, as I had no time last night. The WoW-streak is rolling on, but I have really started to miss Fallout, and I suspect I'll be back in post-apocalyptic America quite soon. So, I was going to write when I got the apexis mount, and I have got it now. I also got the Mystic Runesaber as an anniversary gift from my SO, and it is also veeery pretty. So now I have two new awesome mounts, and I have also leveled my warlock to lvl 100. So something has been done in the world. Of Warcraft.

I am also just one step away from the Pathfinder achievement, I only need to get revered with The Saberstalkers. Flying is supposedly being patched this Wednesday, but I can live with the fact that I don't get it straight away. Draenor has been really nice so far even without being able to fly.

I will keep this kind of short today, I mostly just wanted to throw in some pics of my new mounts. I am also kicking my own ass most of the time, to remind myself that I need to make some new videos. My butt is starting to get pretty sore, but still no videos... There has been so much these last few weeks, maybe this weekend will be more quiet, and I would have time to actually do something. Anyway, the mounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment