Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Licorice

Been very tired lately, so there hasn't been that much gaming. I'm in the middle of editing a video series for Paper Mario though, I will at least make a playthrough of Chapter 1. I hope I will have the energy to finish what I started, so far I have only one 15-minute video ready. Anyway, I also need to pick up WoW again, I have been way too lazy with doing current game content... Maybe I'll make a tanking guide for some dungeon or something, who knows.

Oh yeah, forgot about Heroes of the Storm again. That's something I have been playing almost every day. Except for last week, I was abroad on a little holiday. The official release date has also been announced, 2 June. Was a little surprised on that one, thought we'd have to wait a bit longer than that. Well, it's good of course, HotS is really good for being a moba(I have always been pretty weak in this genre), and I'll say it again, I love the fact that the maps are pretty small and the matches don't last forever. I also hope Blizzard nails it again with this Overwatch thing. When will I get betakey for that one, though..?

No comments:

Post a Comment