Monday, April 21, 2014

Stuff of Satan

I have just returned from a refreshing holiday in Norway, very beautiful country. I very rarely go on holidays, mostly because you need money to do that. Anyway, it has been a nice week, and I have at least had a lot of sleep. Which is important to me. So, on the trip in Norway I could naturally not bring along my gaming computer, so I only took the Samsung Chromebook I got as a gift a few weeks ago. A Chromebook is not really a gaming computer, but I found this pretty cool browser MMORPG that I played quite a lot trough out the week. Crystal Saga is the name, and yes, it's one of those free-to-play, not-so-good-looking, cheap rip-offs of other popular RPG's, BUT... It was still entertaining enough when I couldn't play anything else, and it ran nicely on the Chromebook. So if you are in a similar situation and like RPG's, this is a good game in my opinion.

Today I have been playing mostly Fallout NV. I am still doing some of the side quests, but there isn't really that many left, so soon I will be pretty much out of game content. That means I am probably going to try some of the other games in the series, maybe return to the roots with Fallout 1&2, or just step back a little bit with Fallout 3. Haven't decided yet. Anyways, I'm off now. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment