Thursday, March 7, 2013

Borderline

So, today I tried out the new WoW patch that came live yesterday, The Thunder King. My opinion so far(have only tried out some of the new dailies)... AWESOMENESS! To be honest I haven't really been super-excited about WoW in the same way as I used to since MoP came out, but this actually made me squeal a little bit. The new island looks awesome to me, just the whole dark forest/swamp kind of feeling is one of my favorites. And the Zandalaris are back, you gotta love them. The quests so far don't seem too boring, although every quest gets boring after you have done it a bazillion times... Anyway, I have to do some other stuff now, but when I get back home I'll continue exploring the new patch. So, you can probably expect more WoW stuff coming up here in a near future ^__^