Monday, March 4, 2013

A lot of nopes

Well I started working on my Blacklight: Retribution-page today, gonna be some history and info about the game there... When I have got time, that is. I just realized how much I have to do this week and I just wanted to pull the cover over my head and just not get up at all... So we'll see how fast I get up new stuff here this week, keeping my thumbs up. I btw did a solo-run in Naxxramas last night with my DK, but I came to the decision that I don't want to make a video guide about it, just simply because it nowadays is so easy to do, that it would probably be a pretty boring video. I might do a little achi-guide though if someone is interested, there are a few achis to do while you solo Naxx and I could cover them in a separate guide. Right, now I'm gonna have to get up and actually DO things... Depressing, ain't it? xD