Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Standards

Yeah, so I have been kind of sailing through the summer here and not really had much time for games... I managed to get to max level with my DK in retail WoW, so that was one good thing. Afterwards I started feeling a bit empty though, and I realized I missed classic WoW. So now I have been playing that for the most of the summer, trying to get to level 80 there with my priest.

I have been pondering all summer if I should buy Diablo IV or not, and so far I have not really decided. Seeing how little time I have to play it right now, it would feel a little silly. I'm also kinda waiting for the small possibility that it would be on sale at some point, but knowing Blizzard that's probably not gonna happen any time soon. I also remembered I still haven't finished that video I was gonna make from the open beta in the spring... Meh, I'm probably going to upload it anyway when I get it done, I don't care that the beta was ages ago.

I just played some AoE II again after quite some time, always nice to return to that game. I played a standard game this time, just to unwind a little bit, but I noticed there is still quite a lot of the campaigns that I haven't played yet. Guess I would need to do that also, on top of everything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment