Monday, August 8, 2022

Cheese and cheese

Sooo, the whole summer has almost passed already. I have been busier than ever, and I can say that there has been fairly little gaming going on. Mostly it has been WoW of course, but I also managed to finish my Yakuza 0 game and write a review. So at least some small thing has been accomplished. This also means that I get to pick a new game from all the hundreds of unplayed games in my library. Just haven't figured out which one yet.

We also got a date for WotLK Classic now, it's September 26th. Waaaaay too early for me, I had a slight panic attack. I am currently at level 56 though, and we have also now received a traditional pre-expansion XP buff, so I will hopefully reach max level before the release. I had hoped to achieve this way before WotLK Classic, so that I could have time to play some Shadowlands in between, but that seems to not be the plan anymore.

Well, at least there hasn't been any exact date for Dragonflight yet, just that it will be before the end of the year. They can take how much time they want, I will allow this. It would be super if it would release somewhere close to Christmas, so I could maybe use the holidays to play properly. But we'll see how that turns out later, now I have to go, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment