Monday, January 24, 2022

Massive headtrauma

I noticed it has been almost 6 years since I uploaded my playthrough of Starshine Legacy episode 1, so that inspired me to finally pick up the second episode. These games are not very long, so even though I died a bunch of times during jumping sequences, I finished the game in just a few hours. I made a video of the playthrough that is available on my Youtube-page. So, let's see how long it takes before I play the other games in the series. These first two I actually have as physical copies, but the other ones I would need to find somewhere else.

I have also continued on Yakuza 0, at the moment I'm about 40 hours in. There has been so many plot twists that I can barely keep up, but otherwise the game has been moving steadily forward. I haven't checked how many chapters there are in this game, so I have no idea if I'm even close to the end or what is going on. I guess I'll leave it as a surprise.

I have managed to play a bit of WoW as well, doing some more leveling. Currently I'm questing in Badlands, which is quite interesting since I can't really remember doing any quests there before. One negative thing though is the lack of flight points, there isn't a single one in this zone. I don't have a mount yet, so there has been a lot of walking... Anyway, I have to go now, so much to do this evening and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment