Monday, July 26, 2021

Raindrops

I finished my review of Bust-A-Move, and then I immediately went on to play the rest of the campaign in Jurassic World Evolution. So now I'm pretty much done with that game, and need to get together another review. Upcoming week is going to be kind of hectic though, so that will have to wait a little bit.

Last week I started playing Burning Crusade Classic, and that's the only game I have played since. I made a draenei priest, and it was very nostalgic to be back on Bloodmyst Isle. The music there is just lovely, and the environment looks so unique. Anyway, I'm currently level 23, so I'm doing quests in Ashenvale at the moment. Leveling is a bit difficult at times, but I got used to that while playing WoW Classic last year. I would really like to max level this character, but that's going to take quite some time. I'm not sure if I'll move over again to retail before that.

Gonna leave it short this time, tomorrow is filled with activities and I stayed up too late AGAIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment