Saturday, January 9, 2021

Flashing lights

Christmas 2020 just went by, and now we have the promising(?)year of 2021. The week leading up to Christmas Eve was really painful though, due to a massive amount of work, but I survived somehow. I got many nice gifts, and one of them was actually a new monitor for my PC. This one is bigger than the old one, and has a slight curve. I also got a drawing tablet, which I have been secretly wanting for many years now. I used to draw a lot before, when I had more spare time, but maybe I can pick up this hobby again at some point.

In WoW I have continued leveling of course, I'm currently level 58. I'm exploring the last "new" zone, Revendreth. The quests have been interesting so far, and I like how the story has developed through each of the zones. I have tried out a few dungeons as well, nothing bad to say about them. I have to say the leveling has felt a little bit too fast though, you gain a lot more experience from quests and dungeons than in previous expansions.

After Christmas I decided to pick up a new game, this time it was indie platformer Celeste. I had read a lot of reviews beforehand, so I thought I knew what to expect. A lot of people described it as "challenging", but I have to say the last levels were REALLY damn difficult. Don't get me wrong, it is a really smooth and well-made platformer, but the difficulty level is insane towards the end. Then again I'm a more casual player, so I imagine really hardcore platforming nerds find the difficulty quite suitable. Overall a good game, I will try to post a review as soon as I can. I made a little video though, which is already uploaded on Youtube. Now I'm going to continue with the WoW leveling, cya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment