Friday, October 30, 2020

Stitches

So now we finally got a new release date for Shadowlands, November 24th. Of course this feels a bit early for me, but I guess any date would have been too early. I have been continuing on Loremaster, and I finished Eastern Kingdoms, so now it's only Kalimdor left. Now that we have this new release date, I am going to need to do some current content soon, if I want the pre-patch achievements. Also, I don't even think I could get Loremaster right now, since Shadowlands quests seems to have been added to the requirements already. So there is a lot to do at the moment, but Halloween is coming up, and I'll probably be busy the whole weekend.

Besides WoW I have also been playing some more on the Switch, the latest game I tried out was Rayman Legends. Seems like a cool game, there's some good old Rayman platformer action, but also a lot of new things to get used to. So far it doesn't seems too difficult, but who knows what the later levels will bring on... I also need to continue on Breath of the Wild, but I just haven't had time for that now, unfortunately.

I'll keep this very short today, I have a lot of things to do and at the moment I'm just sitting here. Hopefully next week I'll have time for some more gaming, even though I have a lot of work, and it's also my birthday. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment