Saturday, August 29, 2020

They never want it again

 I have only been focusing on Loremaster these last few weeks, and I finally got out of Outland and continued to Eastern Kingdoms. So far I have been progressing relatively fast, and the amount of quests in each zone hasn't felt too overwhelming. However, on Thursday we finally got the date for Shadowlands, and it's 27th of October. This is a little bit earlier than I was hoping for, so it puts a lot of pressure on everything right now. On the other hand, I am not sure there will even be any changes to Loremaster in Shadowlands, so I might be panicking for nothing. But it would be very nice to get it done now, because when the new expansion is here I'll obviously focus wholeheartedly on current content, and then Loremaster would be postponed by another year or two.

So I have currently no idea how this is going to play out, it will all depend on how much free time I'll have this fall. In any case, I am surely looking forward to the next expansion as well, and I need to get to pre-ordering my copy of the game soon. I'll leave this very short today, it's mostly just a small update on how things are going. See you soon. Here's a pic of Missy and her mouse friend, in the beautiful Eversong Woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment