Monday, May 27, 2019

Unbound Darkness

Things haven't really cooled down yet, and there is still so much to do before my actual summer break. This new job is not making anything easier, it stresses me out to the point where I can barely get anything else done. On top of everything I also woke up yesterday with flu symptoms, so it only gets better and better. This last week I was away for most of the time, so there wasn't really any time for games.

I did play quite a lot of Fallout New Vegas a few weeks back though, I have been thinking about it for so long but now I finally actually bothered to start it up again. It was real fun though, I am trying this playthrough to take different quests and options than previous times. I might have time to play some again tonight, we'll see. I have also been playing some WoW of course, I got the Loremaster achievement for Northrend so I have moved over to Outland now. After this I still have Kalimdor and Easter Kingdoms left. I really don't want to leave current content totally behind for now, so I guess I'm going back to Zandalar at some point to do some quests and raids. I also need to level up my warlock, and after that probably my alliance priest. This is going to have to be a "summer project" once everything settles down...

I am unfortunately going to have to leave this quite short today as well, there is just not much to say at the moment. After next week I'll probably have a better understanding of how this summer is going to look. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment