Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cardamom

And so a month went by again, this time I have barely had time to breathe. The last two weeks have been so intensely full-scheduled with schoolwork, that it feels surreal to actually sit down and be able to do literally ANYTHING else. I still have some schoolwork and a few tests left before Christmas, but at least I can say that the worst is over. On Sunday I had time to sit down and play WoW for the first time in a while, and it was truly awesome. Been doing some Argus stuff, and just generally continuing with the story line.

On Saturday I also had the opportunity to try out Nintendo Switch, while we were visiting a friend. Super Mario Odyssey was the game, and I have to say I really liked the little bit that I got to play. It reminds me so much of Super Mario Sunshine, which was the first game I got for my Gamecube as a kid. I haven't really had any real interest in buying a "new" console for a long time, but the Nintendo Switch is something I feel quite excited about. The problem is the massive price tag, and I suspect this will prevent me from eventually buying it, until maybe when it's already gone "retro".

To celebrate that I have time to be a human again, I'm currently in the process of adding a little Christmas surprise to the blog. It's not really anything big, but I just thought it would be a fun thing to do since I have been adding content so sparsely to this site during the last year or so. Let's see if I can finish it tonight, need to play some WoW as well. Cya..!

No comments:

Post a Comment