Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Foretelling

Thought I'd give a short update, I'll be going on a trip next week, so there will probably be very little gaming then. I have, as usual, been playing mostly WoW these past few weeks. I started the Chromie quests in Wyrmrest Temple, these could be really fun once I have more time for them. I have also tried to do some world quests in the Broken Shore, so that I could progress on that part. I also leveled some with my warlock, and other minor things.

I played some Overwatch, tried out Orisa. This was a surprisingly interesting hero to play with, and I'll probably pick her a lot in the future. Might do some kind of video on her, let's see what I can make happen this fall. We have also borrowed the Wii U again, so there has been some Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. as well.

I managed to finish and upload my Deathspank video, so that is one thing off the checklist. I am also currently editing my first New Vegas video as well, but when I converted the video I somehow managed to corrupt the audio, so you can't hear the in-game sounds. Maybe not the most severe thing to happen, but it still bothers me quite a lot... Going to upload that video anyway, but I'll make sure the audio is fine in the next video.

I'm going to have to keep this short, since I have a lot of stuff to do today and very little time to sleep. So cya laters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment