Thursday, May 25, 2017

Use your imagination

There's been a lot going on the last few weeks, so there hasn't been much time for gaming again. I have managed to accomplish some things though, for example I completed the Nexus Challenge in Heroes of the Storm a few days ago, and got a bunch of nice stuff(mostly skins)from the loot boxes. I also got 10 loot boxes for Overwatch, but I haven't logged in yet and opened them. Yesterday I started my Fallout 4 again, and actually completed the final quest this time. Yeah, it's been over a year since I played last time, so I'm happy I actually took the time to finish this one. Now I can fool around with side quests and such, or maybe start a whole new game, let's see.

On another note, my new computer is up and running now..! I had a slight panic attack when I built it though, since it didn't power on at all when I first tried. I was sure that the mobo had been damaged somehow, or the power supply was toast(I took it from my old computer), but it only turned out to be a faulty power button. The case is brand new, so I didn't really expect it, of course. Anyway, I'll probably contact the store that sold it to me soon, but until then I'll have to power on the computer with a screwdriver. Very handy, indeed. When I get everything working properly I'll probably put up a pic or two.

Cya..!


No comments:

Post a Comment