Saturday, January 7, 2017

Ravioli!

It's a new year again, and it really started with a bang. Now my Christmas holiday is coming to an end, and I have mixed feelings about going back to school. I'm just afraid it's going to be extremely heavy again. It also means I have to reduce my gametime to almost zero again, it has been so awesome to be able to play during the holidays. I have played WoW quite a lot, still trying to finish those goddamn Suramar questlines. Today I also did the Diablo 20th anniversary event, which involved Treasure Goblins and The Cow King. I did some quests with my warlock too, but I really have to say that it's not going to be too easy to level him, he is extremely squishy at the moment...

Besides that I have played a lot of Wolfenstein: The New Order. I guess I haven't even gotten half-way through yet, but it seems pretty okay so far. Since this is not really a type of game that I normally play, it can feel a little bit frustrating at times, but still very enjoyable. I am only playing at medium difficulty and have already died a million times, but still I do not want to stop playing. Guess it is a good game then. The story is of course very intriguing, you know the nazi stuff and everything. I really hope I have time to play all the way through, so I can make a review later.

So to sum it all up, it has been a great holiday, and now I'm starting to feel anxious about school on Monday. Meh, good times won't last forever. I just hope I'll survive next week without too many breakdowns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment