Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Chronicles of Life and Death

No, I'm not dead, at least not yet. There has just been a massive amount of stuff to do for the last month or so, and it doesn't seem to get any better. This weekend I kind of ditched a lot of things that I SHOULD have done, and played Overwatch instead. There hasn't been any free-to-play weekend for PC since that beta thingy in May, so I just had to do it, no questions asked. I did record a few matches with Sombra, the latest hero, but I'm not sure if it was good enough to make into a video. She isn't particularly hard to play, but if you are aiming for something better than mediocre, it's going to take some practice. Anyway, if I actually would decide to make a video, it'd probably take some time before it would be ready. Like so much time. Probably more like never.

I haven't even had time to play WoW lately, and I'm pissed that I'm in the same situation now as last expansion, undergeared and no raiding done what so ever. I tried out some of the "new" dungeons, and they seem really fun. Goddammit, this sucks. During the Christmas holidays I might finally be able to just sit and play for a whole day. I could finally start leveling my warlock, and maybe get some raiding done. And eat a lot of food and drink a lot of alcohol. Sounds like a plan.


Anyway, I need to do some schoolwork now. I just might have time for some WoW tonight, kind of depends on how fast I get stuff done. In a way I don't want Christmas to come just yet, but it sure would be a relief.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment