Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Beautiful People

There has been so much going on lately, I don't even know how to sort it all out... Spring has already started, and that means that there's a loooot of stuff to do. I have had some time for a few games though, mostly WoW of course. I have done a few achis, and I also picked up that legendary quest chain again. I also continued leveling my shaman, she is lvl 95 soon. So very basic stuff, but still some progress.

This last week I have also started playing Final Fantasy 13-2 again. I got it when it was pretty new, but I didn't play many hours before I put it down. The reason was that I didn't understand the talent and battle system, so I got overwhelmed by the difficulty of the game right in the beginning. This time around I read a few guides, and it seems a bit clearer to me now. The game is still very difficult, at least for me for some reason... I have played on easy the whole time, and still I have had a lot of trouble with some bosses. I know these games are not supposed to be easy though, and you really feel like a king when you finally down that goddamn boss. I am only about 8 hours or so into the game right now, let's see how it develops. I really like it so far, but if it keeps on getting much more difficult, I might have to put it down again...

Anyway, I ordered a capturing device today, so it should probably arrive pretty soon. Then I'll hook it up and hope that the quality is acceptable... I'm a bit afraid about that, because it was a cheap one. But I can only blame myself for that, I guess. Yeah, I am going to have to go to bed now, it's almost dawn here.


No comments:

Post a Comment