Monday, November 24, 2014

Eins

As someone might suspect, I have been playing only WoW since the launch of Warlords. Well, I actually had to wait a day longer than a lot of people since I ordered the cd-version and the mail was late. Anyway, I have been leveling in a slow, but steady pace. I have liked everything so far. I am now level 96 with the DK, and as soon as she hits 100 I will probably carefully start leveling the warlock as well.

As mentioned, I don't really have anything to complain about so far. The quests haven't been too boring, and the zones are really beautiful. I have somewhat started to get the whole garrison thing, and it's not at all as corny as I imagined. The only thing I can complain about is that I haven't had more time to play since the launch...

Lok'tar Ogar!

No comments:

Post a Comment