Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, Same Shit

Felt like writing a quickie here, was going to announce that I just played through Fallout: New Vegas, and there is probably going to be some sort of info-page made about the game. All I can say is that it was TOTALLY AWSOME, and that I simply can't remember the last time I felt that excited about a video game. Sad it was over already(around 40 hours of gameplay), but I didn't do anywhere near all of the side quests and exploring that could have been done, so it is possible that I take a round 2 with the game if I feel like I have time. There is also A LOT of different endings to this game, totally depending on the players own actions and what faction you decide to stick with.

Anyways, gotta go, too much stuff to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment